Monday, July 20, 2009

I think you need an injection laaa.....

“Maam! Can you explain interjection?”
Errr, interjection? Wow, that is interesting! I love interjection. Emmm….. how do I start yeah?
Okay let us talk about our heart? Why? Well, because the heart is my favourite subject and organ. Ouch! That hurts!
What? Oh, it was just my heart, broken apart…. Hu hu hu, I am really sad and breathing becomes difficult with such heavy heart. Umph…. Where were we? Oh, okay lets get to the heart of the matter, interjection!

Okay, no fear… take heart, interjection is easy. Phew…there’s a lot of heart right? If you have a change of heart before we finish discussing interjection, do tell me heart to heart. Oh, I don’t mind! I am a kind hearted person although my heart is not made of gold you can say I have a heart of gold! ( Oh dear, I am arrogant and a ‘perasan’ one!) Sure, I going to tell all I know about interjection – cross my heart- ( I am a muslim and I wont do that sign but you do understand, don’t you?) because I had my heart set on teaching you about interjection today!

Hey! Look at that boy! Oh dear, my heart goes out to him. Look! He is so thin, errr… should we go and help him? No? Ooo… we are in a middle of a lesson, yeah, the interjection!

Yeah, right! Interjection is…..ump, err… meaningless word that describe emotion when you use them, err….they are often very short word that is used with exclamation mark! Sometimes when there is hesitation before saying the next word you insert interjection! Honestly! From the bottom of my heart, I am ..err… telling you the truth. Alas, your heart is not in the right place or you have a heart of stone, that you accused me of making this up? Oh dear me, my heart skip a beat when I saw you looking at me like that! Ah… that is much better, I know, at heart you are a nice person!

Well, I think that is all about interjection! Yeah, from the bottom of my heart, I swear to you, really! With all my heart that was the only explanation I could give regarding interjection! Huh? I caused you to lose heart? I did aaa….. but… you asked about interjection right? And I’ve given you the explanation and examples, right? Now do I need to wear my heart on my sleeve to show and explain how I am feeling and thinking right now? Aaaa….. say what?

Ah? Do you want me to talk about the brain? My other, err….favourite organ? Uh, sure you have one aaaa…..?

No comments:

Post a Comment