Wednesday, July 15, 2009

how i wish....

Mata mengantuk semacam. Tapi malam tadi tidor lebih dari cukup. Tunggu kawan mengendalikan slotnya yang sangat interesting. They are moving about in the room and are doing many things but I am sitting here, familiar scene to my eyes…. Hu huh u… that is what happen when you get too familiar with things, everything, everyone!
Imagine yourself being together with someone for more than ten years! Bau kentut pun dah boleh agak dari siapa datangnya! Emmm itulah kebiasaannya. Did it ever cross our minds to spice up the relationship even though you have been together for a looooong time? Yeah, some would say, I know all about my partner from the top of his/her head to the sole of her/his feet. There’s nothing more to know! I thought we have only explored very little part of the world, let alone the universe as in things outer space and over the galaxy and beyond the stars…. Way, way out there!
Don’t know what we’ll discover. So imagine your partner as the universe, I mean not just physically (if you can do that, fantastic!) but every aspects, the thoughts, the minds, the dreams, the vision, the expectation, the wish, blab la bla…… ye la dah ada orang jawab, tak kuasa. Ada banyak benda lain yang kita boleh buat. Asyik nak fikirkan dia aje. Pernah tak dia fikir tentang kita? Alamak, respon macam ni, tak berapa best la!
Janganlah negative sangat. Sebenarnya, hidup kita memanglah telah ditentukan tapi kita kena juga berusaha untuk mengecap bahagia. Dan semua orang nak bahagia yang berkekalan bukan yang sementara sahaja. Dan bukan juga bahagia untuk kita seorang sahaja, maksudnya janganlah dalam usaha untuk bahagia, kita tak kisah kalau ada orang yang merana dan menderita asalkan kita bahagia! Selfish tu!!!
Thinking of someone who was on a quest for happiness…. And eventually found someone he/she thinks will give him/her the happiness he/she wants. So he/she dumped all that he/she has, everything he/she owns and against all odd, decides to abandon his/her family… risking everything! What if it didn’t work out the way you wanted it? Is it worthy to sacrifice everything when something could have been done to sustain what you already have? Reviving a family is not that important if you are not happy? Is it just you and your happiness? Since when does the world evolve around you, you and you alone?
Unfortunately for me, I do meet people like this in my short journey here. And somehow they break my heart too. Maybe I broke somebody’s heart unintentionally, I don’t know. But if I am given a chance to be with a family I prayed for, I would have fight till the last breath to keep my family intact and I would have done all that I might to gain happiness and bring happiness to other people around me! I am praying hard to do so……

No comments:

Post a Comment