Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Cry me a river?

Can we really cry a river? We can cry in the river, by the river, over a river, near a river but do you cry a river. Ha ha ha figuratively can, literally no…..! So, why cry at all? Because that is one way of cleaning your eyes. God invented tears to moisten our eyes and clean them. And also for us to cry. I am just wondering about some 'people' (my favorite word) who cry over everything and sometimes cry too much over something or someone. But then who am I to say because I had that moment….those were the days…when I woke up in the middle of the night just to cry! Sometimes, I think it was beyond my control…the urge was just too strong to overcome, so I let it go and somehow a kind of relief, I could sleep again.

Why talk about crying and tears. Not sure why, but I saw someone crying on my way to work. She look so sad and was weeping and the man beside her looked so lost…maybe couldn't think of any word to ease her pain…any soothing words…or he could be the cause of her misery. I am being bad for suspecting him as the culprit for her tears. Aaaahh….just too lazy to think of all these worldly matter….got so many things to do….. My prayers to you lady…have strength!

No comments:

Post a Comment