Monday, March 15, 2010

Lust won’t last!

I was talking to close friends a few days ago. We had lunch and on the way back to the office, discussed a couple we saw at the restaurant. Not really a couple but a trio…probably colleagues working together. What seemed a bit peculiar was one of the two ladies (there was another man) who obviously wasn't real…I mean not authentically a woman. The way she walked, apart from masculine jaw line and features, was too much…swaying the hips unnaturally and reacting overly to the food! I read an article a few months ago; about a movie depicting a frustrated woman who seduced a man she found in a gay bar….just to test him because she felt extremely frustrated being jilted by a man over another man. The moral of the story is they had intimate relationship in the end, because it is natural for man to become arouse over a woman. So what is the big deal of man falling for another man or man transforming into a woman to get another man? Just couldn't figure it out. Had a few friends who said they aren't interested in women…and it happened naturally…they couldn't do anything!

I don't know what is going on in these people's minds. I have read some researches related to studies on the crisis of identity but still couldn't understand why. Maybe I am being bias….maybe these people couldn't fight the strong urge and desire within them! I could be bias if I say that this is just lust…blinding wise judgement…too overpowering that many succumbed to its' evil lure.

Talking about lust…many of us are actually driven to destruction because of lust. Managing lust is a very difficult task. It's a big world out there, full of challenges and obstacle… but then…who am I to talk about all these. Have so many things to say but I think I would like to say just this…love and lust are true different things but somehow related to one another. Don't use love to cover up for lust!

No comments:

Post a Comment