Saturday, May 30, 2009

Alas to dust we will return!

Life and being alive still. In life nothing is impossible yet not everything is possible. If we turn back and look behind us, through time, we would see the many moments in life, we didn’t get what we wanted and hoped for there and then. But somehow we got them now. Maybe not exactly how we want them then, but they are here now- one way or another. And there are, of course, things we hoped for, a long time ago, till now – they are nowhere in sight! If we are being realistic, we might see that sometimes our dreams were unrealistic- quite impossible to come through!

But then, now, being human, O Allah, I desperately need Your intervention here! I am up against the wall, blank! Lots of clues, no ideas – whatsoever! An exaggerated version would be – waiting for the death penalty in a few minutes and I am trying to escape from prison, a matter of life and death! Actually, no, this just another attack of mental block but I only have a few days left to get everything done!

I have to do this, for some reason, I myself doubt- the necessity! Hopefully, God will consider this a good deed and awards me generously. Insya-Allah. Now I am at this juncture, contemplating – to propagate or to decimate? Not a true Muslim someone who loses hope and just surrender. God have mercy on me.

“Think I’ll go back and do what I am supposed to be doing!” Insya-Allah!

No comments:

Post a Comment