Wednesday, April 1, 2009

This is not April Fool! Honestly!

Dear friends,

I'm sorry if ever I did you guys, wrong. Suddenly I feel blessed because all my life, Most Generous Allah has always send me friends who are good to me. If at times they hurt my feelings and break my heart that was because I deserved all those things! But I dont remember any!And many times I took you guys for granted please forgive me. Not gonna name any of you here, but I know I meant you and you and you and you and you and you.....Thank you for listening to me, taking good care of me, understanding me, trusting me and tolerating me. Apalah nilai sehelai kaftan untuk sebuah persahabatan.

Semoga Allah merahamati kita sentiasa dan usaha kita untuk bersabar sesama kita dan semoga silaturrahim dan ukhwah ini, menjadi satu punca Allah redha dengan kita. To sweet mangoesteen, Dr at the border, Dr to be, Dr. Heroin you, Kak Sweet Smelling flower, The Cat at Patin's river, and many more if I didn't mention your names (the rest of you out there), forgive me! I really love you guys a lot. Thank you! Dont know why but feel like I owe it to you guys to just say thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment