Thursday, July 7, 2011

Mimpi....

Bolehkah kita merancang mimpi? Can we really plan, plant and make dream? If so how, when? There are times when we have bad dreams….they become nightmares. Most of the times, to resume sleep is quite difficult. Maybe I shouldn’t use ‘we’…it’s just me. There were times, when the dreams were so beautiful…it’s quite sad to wake up and realize they were just dreams. There were also times when the dreams were so ridiculous and absurd you woke up wondering….what on earth were those dreams about. But then I seldom dream…..jarang benar. Kalau tidur, tidur je…..
I wish all my happy dreams come through. Ada orang kata mimpi hanya mainan tidur. Ada kata mimpi mainan syaitan. Ada kata mimpi gangguan jin. Tapi mimpi juga mungkin ilham yang Tuhan beri kepada kita, orang biasa. Nabi-nabi bermimpi perkara-perkara benar. Wahyu Allah kepada persuruh dan rasulNya. Dulu-dulu orang kata kalau kita bermimpi dipatuk ular itu maknanya ada orang nak masuk meminang. Kata orang sekarang, kalau mimpi dipatuk ular tandanya telah disihir. Kata orang dulu kalau mimpi gigi tercabut tandanya ada orang yang dekat dengan kita akan meninggal dunia. Kata orang sekarang sebab tak menjaga kesihatan mulut dengan baik. Kalau baca buku Ibnu Sirin tentang mimpi ada berbagai tafsiran.
Macamana kita nak tahu mimpi itu benar? Pukul berapa mimpi benar? Kata orang kalau tidur dalam keadaan bersih dan suci, berwuduk mungkin mimpi itu adalah mimpi yang benar? Iya ke? Teringat pulak lagu-lagu mimpi. Mimpi sedih, mimpi di siang hari, umpama mimpi dalam mimpi….entah la. Oooo I honestly don’t know. I had nice dream last night and I was sad when I had to wake up, although I am grateful and thankful to be alive…..the dream was nice. If only the dream comes through…..I will be dreamy all day…..ha ha ha…..
If I can plan, plant and make dream, I will make one for everyone…. Because sometimes just a little dream makes your life wonderful….but then…..dream on…..he he he…. Ada ke orang yang mimpikan kita ye???????

No comments:

Post a Comment